UPS Pedestal - M
The Novax UPS Pedestal will keep traffic signal controllers and LED traffic signal heads in operation for many hours in the event of power failures. Batteries are located in a convenient pedestal drawer. Wire guides protect all wiring entering the cabinet from the base. The unique design of the Novax UPS Pedestal utilizes the weight of the batteries to increase cabinet stability.
UPS Pedestal – M
Novax has built on its well earned reputation for quality and reliable operation by designing a UPS system that complements traffic signal controller cabinets installations. Novax’s UPS Pedestal is equally easy to install concurrently with new cabinet installation or retrofitted into existing installations.
• UPS Pedestal is designed to add UPS to an existing NEMA Type M cabinet installation.
• UPS Controller is an Alpha Novus FXM 1100.
• Batteries are standard Alpha-Cell 180 GXL. Heater pads are under batteries ensure operation in cold weather. Protective caps are placed over the battery terminals.
• Battery shelves are mounted on slide rails for easy access to the batteries.
• Lock is keyed for standard traffic controller cabinets.
• Locating batteries in the pedestal results in lower infrastructure costs for installation.
• The clearance between the battery tray to the base is 3 inches.
• All Dimensions are shown in inches.
In addition to providing clean uninterruptible backup power the Novax UPS Pedestal offers wide-ranging Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) for all in-cabinet equipment.