NEMA TS2 Two Phase
Novax Traffic Control Cabinets are well-known for durability, ruggedness, compatibility and workmanship. Available in a variety of sizes, Novax cabinets can be supplied with custom finishes that enhance the urban landscape. Accepts TS2 compliant controller, MMU and plug-ins in a compact 2 phase (2V/2P) cabinet with 8 position detector rack.
- Compact design for pole mount applications.
- Meets applicable NEMA TS2 Type 2 Cabinet specifications.
- Enhanced multi-vendor sourcing and standardization.
- Facilitates interchangeability without precluding downward compatibility with TS1 equipment.
- Minimizes malfunction potential and increases traffic safety through redundant MMU functionality.
- Uses industry standard NEMA TS2 equipment.
- TS2 Type 2 simplifies cabinet wiring with SDLC serial bus.
- Interior cabinet walls covered in Styrofoam insulation.
- Crowned roof with gutter equipped overhang over front door.
- Cabinet Pedestal.
- Provision for several shelves.
- Fan / Heater on thermostat.
- Model 500D Digital Thermostat.
- Load Bay: 4 load switch positions.
- Detector Card Rack: 2 x 2 channel cards.
- NEMA standard heavy duty flash transfer relays.
- Separate ground, neutral, logic ground, and signal buss on Power Distribution Assembly (PDA).
- Standard Malfunction Management Unit (MMU).
- SDLC (Port 1) Interface for Controller and MMU.
- Marine grade alloy aluminum 5052 with powder coat finish.
- Available in almost any colour.
- Vandal-proof door with 3-point zinc-plated locking mechanism, 6” handle + padlock provision and piano-style continuous hinge.
- Treated neoprene closed-cell gasket around doors.
- Sloped roof with overhang over main door.
- Weatherproof clear pouch for manuals on inside door panel.
- External ventilation with non-corrosive screening and aluminum winter cover.
- Police panel accepts following switches: Signals on / off Auto / Flash Manual Control (optional).
- Courtesy Lamp.
- Fan / Heater on thermostat (optional).