Fire Hall Signals
Series II Controller
The Novax Fire Hall Signal Controller provides direct control of the signal lights at the fire hall and at any nearby intersections for safe, rapid deployment of fire trucks.
Series II Controller (Fire Hall Signals)
• Highly cost-effective priority traffic access for fire vehicles.
• Robust, easy to install, simple to operate, and adaptable to any fire hall location.
• Single Button version for locations where the only traffic lights are in front of the fire hall.
• A single press turns the lights red for both directions to stop all traffic.
• A large digital display shows the number of seconds remaining before lights change.
• Press the button again before the timer reaches ZERO to extend the priority time.
• Dual or Triple Button versions provide signaling options suitable for fire halls located close to major street NOVAX INDUSTRIES CORPORATION intersections that are controlled by traffic light signals.
The Novax Fire Hall Signal Control System is adaptable for use in many different fire station locations. The three scenarios shown here describe the most typical traffic control situations at fire stations and how the Novax Fire Hall Signal Control System enables safe, rapid deployment of fire trucks and other emergency vehicles.