The Novax 6905 Series Traffic Signal Controller offers the power and flexibility to meet the most demanding signalizarion requirements. Menu Driven Graphical Display, Extensive Programming and Diagnostic Capabilities, NEMA, 170-Rackmount & CBD Models,Internal /External Modem, System Interfaces: SCOOT, TRAP, CTMS, MTCS, PC Setup Software with WindowsTM Interface.
- Menu Driven Graphical Display.
- Extensive Programming and Diagnostic Capabilities.
- NEMA, 170-Rackmount & CBD Models.
- Internal /External Modem.
- System Interfaces: SCOOT, TRAP, CTMS, MTCS.
- PC Setup Software with WindowsTM Interface.
The 6905 Series Traffic Controller features a LCD screen for monitoring and adjusting controller setup with standard traffic terminology. In combination with an advanced menu system, the LCD screen enables rapid programming of even complex intersections.
The dedicated Novax 6905software allows easy setup on a WindowsTM PC with upload and download capability, and printing of the traffic controller configuration data. All programming and timing information can be entered in a WindowsTM environment with extensive copy and paste options. With a broad array of system interfaces and physical configurations, the Novax 6905 Traffic Signal Controller is compatible with any traffic control network.
ADVANCED TRAFFIC SIGNAL OPERATION:
- Maximize traffic flow with Automatic Coordination & extensive detector configuration features.
- Efficiently respond to incidents by Automatic Adjustment of traffic flow to clear heavy traffic.
- Custom Intersection configuration:
- Advanced physical Input and Output fully assignable to any logic Input and Output.
- Flexible barrier setup, for infinite number of intersection configurations.
- Advance Warning feature for early driver alert of approaching signal.
- Advanced Detector Configuration features Full Boolean logic equations.
- Accurate Interval and Cycle timing in Percentage to 0.1% Resolution.
- Permissive, Force & Yield points auto-calculated. Automatic Independent / System control operation.
- Smart-way short offset seeking method.
- Special Intersection Signal operation with Vehicle and Pedestrian Overlaps.